Tomorrow is cancelled.

Our Heptathlon featuring 7 skills tomorrow is being postponed until the following sunday. Heavy rain is forecast  and even if it does clear up at 1400 or 1500 as they suggest the terrain might still be unplayable. We’ll try again Sunday 23rd. If anyone wants to defy the rain and play there will still be social play tomorrow but be prepared to get wet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s