- Hang on a minute
- How far do you want to go
- How long is a piece of string – the art of measuring
- Some thoughts on the Rules. Written 2016
- Support your local sheriff
- There comes a point
- They only have 6 bullets
- Why have a captain?
- Why play petanque?
Directions if you want to come and visit us with some general information about the club.
- 37 places to play in Yorkshire
- Advice for anyone wanting to play at Greenhead Park
- Awayday for your group.
- Constitution 2022
- Design and Building of a terrain 2021. Very detailed.
- H and S notice about terrain hazards
- How to run a mêlée
- HPC Risk Assessment July 2020
- HPC Ladies pairs
- Parlez vous français? Some useful phrases
- Pennine Pairs
- Pétanque Briefing for Local Councils thinking about Pétanque
- Speak french while you play
- The History of Pétanque
- HPC welcome letter we send to new members
Kirklees Autumn League
- A Month in Pétanque December 2021
- A Month in Pétanque January 2022
- A Month in Pétanque February 2022
- A Month in Pétanque March 2022
- A Month in Pétanque April 2022
- Child Protection Policy HPC
- Competitor’s Code of Conduct 2022
- Huddersfield Petanque Club Equity Policy
- Late arrivals Policy
- Playing Philosophy
- Club Double Champions – The idiots (Michael & Christine)
- Bastille Bash Melee Winner – Roy
- Club Triples Champions – 3 in a bed (Robin, Rita & Pauline)
- Midsummer Melee – Ted
- Club Singles Champion – Sue C.
- Winter League winner – Daniel
- Club Double Champions – Boulangers (David & Daniel)
- Club Triples Champions – MMR (Mick, Mel & Rita W)
- Club Singles Champion – Mel
- Summer League winner – Roy
- Club Singles Champion Christine K, Runner up Christine A
- Club Pairs Champions Roy & Sue, Runners up Barrie & Marie.
- Club Triples Champions Sandra, Malcolm and Rita W.
- Midsummer Melee winner Roy, runner up Colin.
- Heptathlon winner Barrie, runner up Marie
- Winter League Daniel
- Club Singles Champion Roy Henstock, Runner up Maureen
- Club Pairs Champions Robin & Rita, Runners up Brendan & Fred
- Club Triples Champions Kevin, Christine A & Mel, Runners up Roy, Brendan & Gertj
- Summer members melee champion Sue Crofts
- Winter Members Melee – Pete Cowley
- Club Singles Champion Yvonne, Runner up Bob.
- Club Pairs Champions Maureen & Nigel Runners up Richard & Phil.
- Club Triples Champions Barrie, Malcolm & Maggie. Runners up Sue, Maureen, Nigel
- Summer Melee winner Paul
- Club Singles Champion Maureen, Runner Up Denise
- Club Doubles Champions Alasdair & Yvonne Runners up Sandra & Malcolm
- Club Triples Champions Sandie, Marie & Sandra, Runners Up Brendan, Roy & Sue
- Winter King – Brenda
- Summer Melee Winner – Rita S. Runner up Sue.
- Coronavirus beat everyone
- Club Singles Champion Paul, Runner up Robin
- Club Pairs Champions Bob & Andy, Runners up Pete & Margaret
- Club Triples Champions Margaret, Jan & Pete, Runners up Andy, Roy, Brendan
- Club Mixed Pairs Champions Jane & Brendan, Runners up Robin & Rita
- Mixed Triples Champions Mel, Christine, Kevin, Runners up Jane, Rita & Robin
- Spring Melee Champion Maureen, Runner-up Robin
- Autumn Melee Champion Christine, Runner up Maureen.
- Champion of Champions Robin.
- Basic Rules – exactly what it says on the tin
- FIPJP Rules – the international rules.
- Picture Rules very simple
- Petanque libre – an alternative
- Short Rules